Panel Discussion on PostCriminality
- December 18, at Y Gallery, 7 – 9pm
The panel features:
- Chino Hardin, Field Trainer and Community Organizer at Center for NU Leadership.
- Joseph Jazz Hayden, Founder and CEO of Still Here Harlem Productions and its offshoot All Things Harlem and initiator of the Campaign to End the New Jim Crow.
- Susan Tipograph, a private criminal defense attorney for 40 years and former representative of the National Lawyers Guild’s New York Branch.
- Charles Vincent Sabba, an artist and active-duty NJ police officer.